Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a centralised test for admission to 21 National Law Universities in India. 43 other education institutes and two public sector institutes are also eligible to use these scores. The test is conducted by the 21 participating law schools in rotation, in the order of their establishment, starting with National Law School of India University which conducted CLAT-2008.
CLAT is conducted on rotational basis by 21 National Law Universities (NLUs). The 21 participating NLUs in the order of their year of establishment are:
1. National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru.
2. National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad.
3. National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal.
4. West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata.
5. National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur.
6. Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur.
7. Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar.
8. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow.
9. Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab.
10. Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna.
11. National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi.
12. National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack.
13. National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi.
14. National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam.
15. Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam.
16. Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli.
17. Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai.
18. Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur.
19. Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Aurangabad.
20. Dharmashastra National Law University(MPDNLU),Jabalpur.
21. Himachal Pradesh National Law University(HPNLU),Shimla.
Eligibility: There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT 2019.
As regards minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination), the candidates must have secured:
45%marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories
40% marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April, 2019 are also eligible to appear in CLAT-2019 examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
The result of the qualifying examination (i.e.,10+2) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
Total Seats: Approx. 2488 seats
The greatest reward for SAAR is the words of appreciation and the love extended to us by our students. We feel honoured to be able to make a difference in the lives of our students
Saar Academy was very helpful in guiding me for my desired career goals. The teachers here are extremely helpful and they have always motivated me to achieve what I want.
I was very confused for my career, than I went Saar Academy . For me Saar Academy was a blessing that truly helped me achieve my goals. It was a privilege that I attended Career Counseling session in Saar Academy. Thank you All.
My experience at Saar Academy has been great and much more than I expected. In these 2 months I have achieved a lot more than I expected. And it has been possible only because of the classes, regular mocks and the exclusive study material which they provide. All the teachers are highly qualified and experienced and they really helped me a lot in my doubts and other queries on the regular basis. There quizzes and study material helped me in increase my knowledge of current affairs and other sections also regular interaction with the teachers helped me in increasing my confidence level .
Saar Academy is the best entrance preparation institute. Teachers here are highly experienced and there study material is very good. There management is very good. I will recommend everyone to join Saar Academy.
A mentor guides a person to meet his/her real potential and make them realize that you can achieve anything because impossible is not in the dictionary of a person who really wants to achieve something big in life. At Saar Academy you will get trained by excellent faculty, exclusive study material and especially there mock tests are too good. Never ending support from the management and the teachers helped me to achieve my dreams.
Saar Academy has been a great learning experience. The way of teaching is so interactive and enjoyable that it made learning easy. Entire management is very good and supportive.
Confusion confusion confusion, I was very confused for my career that what to do after 12th. Want to do so many things but not able to do anything because of the confusions and was not aware about the level of challenges which I have to face to achieve my dreams. I always wanted to get admission in a good and reputed college but was not properly aware about the procedure and other process of admission.
Saar Academy and its Management are the best I have come across. Teachers, staff, their study materials and especially the mock test series are too good and really exclusive. I will recommend everyone to join Saar Academy for their preparation.
Saar Academy is the best institute for the entrance preparation. I was very confused for my career. To be very honest, I was not interested to attend the session still I have to. I have attended the session with my mother and younger sister. I cannot even explain it with my words that the session was too good and All are truly a genius persons with great knowledge. They have make that session so interesting and full of knowledge which has helped me a lot in clearing my 12th with a respectable score and helped me building my career afterwards. Thank you.